Day 15: A fanfic (but not really)

I don't really understand what a fanfic is, nor do I really care to research it. So instead, I'm going to tell you about my random dream. Feel free to tell me what you think it's all about.

In my dream, I lived in a first floor apartment in Korea with my brother Danny. I was going to the bathroom, and a retired military man came up to the window and was leering at me. I of course freaked out and screamed and told him to get away. When he didn’t respond, I ran to tell Danny about it. By this time the creepy military man had entered the apartment and was wandering around leering at me. Danny told me to shoot him with our handy dandy BB gun. So I whipped out the BB gun and began chasing the man and shooting him. He didn’t seem to care, but eventually turned and left. Then I went for a walk around the neighborhood (which didn’t look anything like my actual neighborhood here in Korea). There were all of these sky walks everywhere connecting the buildings. After walking a few blocks, I came across a group of foreigners selling these really cool t-shirts with trees and vines on them. I walked up to their table and began looking at the shirts. There was a sign advertising that they were fund-raising for their church. I asked what kind of church it was and where it was. They told me that they weren’t allowed to tell me that information. Suddenly, one of the foreigners (his name was Ian…for some reason) grabbed my hand and told me to run. We ran for a few blocks and then he showed me the church without letting the other members of his group know. I was REALLY excited because it seemed to be just what I had been looking for in a church here and it was right next to the subway station I use. I called Jared to tell him the good news. The next thing I know I’m in a GIANT wooden library. The library is beautiful and filled with ENGLISH books. I was so happy. But that wasn’t why I was at the library. I was there to eat Mexican food. In a large open area in the middle of the library, my friends and I had set up a bunch of tables and were ordering burritos and quesadillas from the wait staff that worked at the library. I couldn’t decide what to order to drink, so I asked Jared to order a drink for me. And then I woke up.

Comments

  1. Can I just say how much I love your use of the word "Leering" in this post? Haa.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment