Day 1: Favorite Song

Wow. Choosing a favorite song seems so unfair. If you gave me a specific artist and asked me to choose a favorite song from that artist I think I might be up to this challenge.
 


I think the ultimate life song is "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. I instantly just feel happy and hopeful when I hear that song. However, I don't think it's fair to choose just one favorite song because I have so many favorites. 

Since we're talking about feel-good classics, another favorite is Billy Joel's "Piano Man".

Coldplay's "Strawberry Swing" is an amazing song and has an AMAZING music video.

Although I like basically everything by Colin Hay, I think "Beautiful World" might be my favorite from him.

I love the acoustic guitar in "On Your Porch" by The Format. I go way back with this song.

"Far Away" by Ingrid Michaelson

"I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz

I don't even know where to begin with Regina Spektor. In my mind, she is a musical and lyrical genius. I really appreciate her new album. For starters, "Laughing With"

"Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol. This song always reminds me of mission trip power points.

"World Spins Madly On" by The Weepies


"The Lighthouse's Tale" by Nickel Creek

I'd say that's a pretty good start. I could go on and on, but I don't want to get blogging burnout.

Comments

  1. wheres the follow button on this thing?

    i dont know half of the songs. but you wouldnt know mine either. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment