Day 7: A photo that makes you happy
I am a bit of a rebel when it comes to choosing just one thing for these blogs. For me, pictures definitely help to recreate a memory. So here are some photos that make me really happy and remind me of good days.
![]() |
| Bear and Sophie walking up Dundee Mountain in the fall. |
![]() |
| Andrea, Jay, and I working and playing at the best job ever. |
![]() |
| At the zoo. |
![]() |
| One of the most perfect days of my life. |
![]() |
| Caleb and I trying to get Livi to get off of the cell phone and come hang out with us. |
![]() |
| Dress-up |
![]() |
| My amazing nieces and nephew at Grandma and Grandpa's on the 4th of July. |
![]() |
| Sophie and I walking down our road barefoot on a lovely summer evening. |
![]() | |
| Dad and I during our trip to Canada. |
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Becca and I testing out Skype before I left for Korea. |










hahahahaha us testing out skype. that was so funny. i was literally sitting next to you and we were chatting it up on our computers.
ReplyDelete