Day 5: Favorite Quote
Most of my favorite quotes are things that my 5-year-old sister says.
She says AWESOME things.
"How do you spell 'you are a pansy'??" -Sophie
"Guess WHAT?! I named one of my legs Annah!"-Sophie
"Guess What?....I went down a slide today!!...AND there's a baby in Casey's belly!"-Sophie
"Say your name"-me
"Thophie"-Sophie
"You said it wrong"-me
"...Your name??" -Sophie
"Why are you selling your car? Do you not like it? How will you get to K'rea if you sell your car?!" -Sophie
"Come back and snuggle with me Soph!" -Me
"No...I just laid a juicy toot on you..." -Sophie
"I saw you through the computer Sophie!" -Me, referring to Skype.
"I didn't threw the 'puter!" -Sophie
"Um...Annah...I was wondering, do they have dinosaurs in K'rea?" -Sophie
Apart from things Sophia says, most quotes just seem boring. However, here are a few more that I really like.
"Seasoned travelers know it's the back roads that make the journey worthwhile. It’s the wrong turns and side trips that turn the routine into the exceptional." -Unknown
"Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that great generation." -Nelson Mandela
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." -Mother Teresa
"You must be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." -Gandhi
She says AWESOME things.
"How do you spell 'you are a pansy'??" -Sophie
"Guess WHAT?! I named one of my legs Annah!"-Sophie
"Guess What?....I went down a slide today!!...AND there's a baby in Casey's belly!"-Sophie
"Say your name"-me
"Thophie"-Sophie
"You said it wrong"-me
"...Your name??" -Sophie
"Why are you selling your car? Do you not like it? How will you get to K'rea if you sell your car?!" -Sophie
"Come back and snuggle with me Soph!" -Me
"No...I just laid a juicy toot on you..." -Sophie
"I saw you through the computer Sophie!" -Me, referring to Skype.
"I didn't threw the 'puter!" -Sophie
"Um...Annah...I was wondering, do they have dinosaurs in K'rea?" -Sophie
Apart from things Sophia says, most quotes just seem boring. However, here are a few more that I really like.
"Seasoned travelers know it's the back roads that make the journey worthwhile. It’s the wrong turns and side trips that turn the routine into the exceptional." -Unknown
"Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that great generation." -Nelson Mandela
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." -Mother Teresa
"You must be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." -Gandhi


I seriously almost pee my pants whenever I read your Sophie quotes. Gah.
ReplyDeleteSara, why are you brown? ~Sophie.
ReplyDelete