Day 2: Favorite Movie
Choosing a favorite movie seems like a slightly easier task than choosing a favorite song.
My all-time favorite movie is "The Princess Bride". As they discuss in the movie, it has all of the elements needed for a good story. Sports. Fencing. Fighting. Torture. Revenge. Giants. Monsters. Chases. Escapes. True love. Miracles...not to mention humor. I have seen this movie far too many times to count. When I watch this movie I begin to obsessively quote every single line and turn into that girl no one likes watching movies with.
There are a few runner-ups:
I'm also a sucker for Christmas movies. I start watching them as early as I can (October??) and keep watching them until the snow melts...
My all-time favorite movie is "The Princess Bride". As they discuss in the movie, it has all of the elements needed for a good story. Sports. Fencing. Fighting. Torture. Revenge. Giants. Monsters. Chases. Escapes. True love. Miracles...not to mention humor. I have seen this movie far too many times to count. When I watch this movie I begin to obsessively quote every single line and turn into that girl no one likes watching movies with.
There are a few runner-ups:
- That Thing You Do
- While You Were Sleeping
- Beauty and the Beast
I'm also a sucker for Christmas movies. I start watching them as early as I can (October??) and keep watching them until the snow melts...
- Elf
- A Muppet's Christmas Carol
- It's a Wonderful Life


Comments
Post a Comment